If you are one of the many Coaches who have peeked in on the last few articles I’ve shared for future Authors, you’re going to L-O-V-E today’s audio post with NEW Author, Pixie Lee, who will share with you:
- What it is like being a NEW Author in 2018
- What challenges Coaches [like you] who are considering writing their first book this year expect
- How she has been able to sell 55 copies of her book, which launched on January 5th
- How she overcame the fear of starting the book writing process
- The ONE thing that made all the difference in going from book IDEA to being a self-published Author in such a short time.
Need help getting started writing YOUR first book this year? Visit bit.ly/2018 writer to join the #WriteNow [Mini Masterclass] today!