Congratulations to: *Dr. ANDRIEKA J. Austin for successful completion of her Doctor of Christian Psychology*
Dr. Austin is the brain behind The International Center for Life Coach Training, LLC where she trains and certifies Black women of faith to become a Certified Life Coach online in one day.
She is currently training on both United States and International platforms.
On the other hand, she is in charge of Boss of Me University.
Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A.
Join me in congratulating Dr. AUSTIN.
Bishop Prof. Rudolph Q. Kwanue, Sr.
Below is just little information about her.
Full Name: Dr. ANDRIEKA Jakristal Austin
Date of Birth: 27 November 1980
Father: Andrew Jackson Austin, Jr.
Mother: Daphne Crystal Minor
Marital Status: Divorced
Name of Spouse: N/A
Number of Children: 0
Birth Place: Douglasville, Georgia, The United States of America
Primary school at Eastside Elementary – 1985-1987
Secondary School at L.W. Burnett Elementary – 1987-1990
Middle School: Stewart Middle School – 1990-1995
High School: Douglas County High School – 1995-1999
Higher Education at:
1. Clark Atlanta University (CAU)
Pre-Medicine / Psychology 1999-2003
2. Georgia State University (GSU)
3. Georgia Perimeter College
4. Mercer University
Human Resources / Training and Development 2012-2016
5. Liberty University
Human Services / Counseling 2016
6. Grace International Bible University (GIBU)
– Doctorate of Christian Psychology (PhD)
– Youth Ministry, (1996-1990), Greater Smith Temple Church of God
– Youth Ministry, (1990-1994), Greater Mount Olive Overcoming Church of God
– Youth Department Ministry, (1996-2000), Victory Family Life Church
– Honors Program Peer Teaching Assistant, (2000-2001), Clark Atlanta University
– Children’s Ministry, (2002-2003), Restoration In The Word
– Program Facilitator, (2005-2006), Cool Girls, Inc.
– Founder/Facilitator, (2005-2013), Journey Girl, Inc.
– Business Coach, (2005-2019), The Boss of Me
– Women’s Domestic Violence Shelter Advocate / Counselor, (2009), S.H.A.R.E House
– Professional Guest Keynote Speaker and Trainer/Facilitator (2010-2018),
- The Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
- The Bronner Business Institute (BBI)
- The Alonzo F. and Norris B. Herndon Foundation
- The American Public Gardens Association
- The Civic League of Regional Atlanta
- Partnership for Southern Equality (PSE)
– New Partners (2007-2008), dReam Center
– Assistant to Pastoral Public Relations Assistant, (2008), dReam Center
– Church Training Event Assistant, (2009-2010), The Ware Agency
– Guest Speaker, (2008-2020), 100+ Business Webcasts, Podcasts, and Summits
– Project Facilitator, (2012), The Civic League of Regional Atlanta
– Assistant Program Administrator, (2013), College for Kids at Mercer University
– Young Professionals, (2011), The Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
– Poverty Prevention / Haircuts for The Homeless, (2011), Safe House Outreach
– Certified Independent Government Contractor, (2011), Women’s Employment Opportunity Project (WEOP)
– Business Logistics, (2011-2012), HUB Atlanta Co-Workspace
– Contributing Writer, (2011-2012), Inspirational Woman Magazine
– Author / Publisher, (2011), The Journey Girl Guide to Teen Girl Self-Empowerment
– Certified Life Coach, (2013), The International Science Research Foundation
– Business Coach, (2013-2017), The Socialprenista™
– Author / Publisher, (2015), #SpeakUp
– Author / Publisher, (2016), Secrets of A Socialprenista
– Author / Publisher, (2017), The Boss of Me
– Master Life Coach Trainer (2016-2019), Fast Coach Training
– Guest Services Team, (2015-2016), Crossroads Church
– Communications Team, (2016-2018), Crossroads Church
– Boss of Me Christian Business Leaders Group, (2015-2019), Crossroads Church
– Secrets of a Socialprenista, eaudio book in-studio reading record/production, (2019)
– Workshop Host / Trainer, (2020), The Fulton County Public Library
– Founder, (2020), The International Center for Life Coach Training, LLC
– Creator, The Life Coach Self-Study System, (2020)
– The Black Life Coach Masterclass, (2020), The International Center for Life Coach Training, LLC
– Doctorate of Christian Psychology, Honoris Causa, (2020), Grace International Bible University
[An earned degree given as a person who has shown promise of accomplishing something exceptional for the human race, and has already accomplished the work.
This degree has been earned by actually providing doctoral-level results in the real world, and made major contribution in a certain field in an exceptional way to the furthrance of the gospel and service of humankind for more than 20 years, and obviously deserving of such an honor].
Here’s the acceptance speech and dedication video: