(If you’re not a Black woman small business owner, this event replay is not for you).
CONGRATULATIONS on getting READY to invest In The Grant Game!
By registering for this event, you’ll gain access to (3) separate digital goodies:
1. The #FindingFunding Masterclass
2. The Grant Game Event’ (replay)
3. The Grants for Black Coaches Masterclass
BONUS: The #FindingFunding e-book for how I successfully secured over $30,000 in debt-free non-traditional business funding opportunities in only a few short months as a Black woman-owned small business!
This LIVE in-person event will be on Saturday, May 27, 2023 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. EST in Atlanta, GA.
Your registration includes access to the 3-part digital e-series and BONUS #FindinFunding e-book and print book where, you’ll discover how you can add G.A.S and fill the gap in your Grant Application Process and:
-Learn The 3 SECRETS to Finding Free Funding
-Find out the (11) types of business funding alternatives that are available versus traditional bank loans (that most minorities will never be approved for)
Examples of over $24,000 in scholarships, contests, competitions, grants, sponsorships and more that I have received — this year — and YOU might qualify for!
See how many grants to (realistically) expect to win as a minority woman-owned business, and hear the testimonials and success stories of grant seekers just like you!
Find out why people usually don’t get approved for these unique, debt-free, non-traditional business funding opportunities like the 14 you’re about to find out about in this training!
(You’ll be sent your instant access links to the class recordings prior to the event).
‘The Grants Game’ Event is for you if you’re…
Looking for funding opportunities for your Black woman-owned small business!
(Don’t miss out on this event where you can learn about business grants and scholarships to support your growth).
REGISTER NOW and take your business to the next level!
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS:
CASH APP: $drajaustin
HOW TO WIN FREE MONEY FOR YOUR BLACK WOMAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Funding opportunities are everywhere online and offline.
Grants, scholarships, competitions, contests, and giveaways should all be a part of your long-term business funding game plan.
This allows you to source business funding (outside of your personal network of friends and family).
Finding the right funding opportunities that meet your desired business budget goals can be exhausting, overwhelming, and feel like you’re taking on another part-time job! Even if you have a team of people looking into this for you!
You need a Grant Application Process [G.A.P], if you…
✨ Want to Know What to Do Before Submitting Your Next Business Grant Application
✨ Are Not Sure Why You Should Still Apply (even if you think you don’t qualify)
✨ Never Heard Why It’s Important to Scan Your Grant Application Before You Hit “Submit”
Earn money while building your business!
If you’re new to applying for grants, this is an excellent chance to learn how and where to locate funding opportunities while avoiding common mistakes that many small business owners make.
With the information you’ll receive, you could potentially save thousands of dollars in daily business operations expenses – regardless of whether you’ve attempted to secure grant funding in the past without success.
I have several suggestions that can assist you in boosting your business profits to new heights!
The Grant Master
Hi, I’m Dr. AJ Austin, Founder of The International Center for Life Coach Training, LLC, Author of #FindingFunding (where I provide tips on how I received non-traditional rent-free funding as a Black woman-owned small business+ tips on how to play (and WIN) at the grant game!) receiver of over $1MM in grants, scholarships, subsidies, contests, competitions, fellowships, and paid partnerships — and currently awaiting receipt of over $300,000 in post-pandemic grant applications, and receiver of over $30,000 in grants/scholarships/subsidies/pitch competitions/contests/giveaways (all within the last year), specifically for being a Black woman-owned small business with a powerful story that Grantors LOVE– which you NEED…if you want to win too!
The #1 most powerful reason you should believe what I say: I’m one of you!
Reason #2 is my more than three decades of receiving FREE funding to help me live a luxury lifestyle!
Reason #3 I have helped myself and my clients get results (and I have testimonials of people implementing the information I share)…to the tune of $30K in grants and scholarships received –in only a few short months!
Receiving non-traditional business funding opportunities like grants, scholarships, and contest prizes has allowed me to grow my Black woman-owned small business rapidly since the pandemic.
I went from being awarded my first $89 in funding at 9 years old and being a featured story on CNN — all the way up to today, where I’ve now received ongoing subsidies, scholarships, programming, grants, stipends, contest, and competitions!
Knowing how (and where) to apply for grants is the key to achieving funding success for your Black woman-owned small business.
I’ve definitely fine-tuned a process that can work for you!
Come Learn tips and tools to complete a successful grant application process.
I will share my in-depth proven process of writing effective, competitive grant applications (that WIN), with a step by step approach using real-life examples.
Let me teach you The Grant Game.
Find out about online and offline business resources (like grants, giveaways, scholarships, and other kinds of debt-free business funding) available to you for your small business!
Together, in an intimate small group setting, you’ll discover how you can add G.A.S — and fill the gap in your Grant Application Process by learning:
- The 60 Business Expenses Grants Cover
- 27 Most Frequently Asked Questions on Every Grant Application
- Types of Grants NOT to Apply for
- The 5 Stages of Business
- How Traditional Business Funding Works Against Minorities
- Why You Don’t Need a Grant Writer (or a Long Grant Proposal)
HER FIRST GRANT APPLICATION WAS FOR $25,000!
What to expect during our time together:
- Find out where to look, how to apply, and what to look out for throughout the Grant Life Cycle (using The Grants Application Toolkit)
- Get a list of over $24,000 grants, scholarships, contests, and competitions I’ve WON (and see if you qualify!)
- Hear my (25) reasons to apply for other unique grant-based opportunities
- Uncover my 5 tips for avoiding grant / scholarship SCAMS
- See behind-the-scenes) grant-winning application answers
- Access 3 (FREE) community resources to help you cut your BIGGEST home office expenses
- Learn the 8 best steps to creating a Grant Application Strategy
You’ll receive my Grant Game Guarantee, along with how you can get one-on-one attention on your Grant Application Strategy!
Here are your next steps:
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS:
CASH APP: $drajaustin
Still reading? Good.
This means you’re serious about getting grants for your Black woman-owned small business, so…let me GIFT you with:
A BONUS Masterclass where you’ll uncover:
- The 3 SECRETS to finding free funding for your Black business
- The (11) types of business funding alternatives that are available versus traditional bank loans (that most minorities will never be approved for)
- Examples of over $24,000 in scholarships, contests, competitions, grants, sponsorships and more that I have received, and YOU might qualify for
- See how many grants to (realistically) expect to win as a minority woman-owned business.
- Plus, hear the testimonials and success stories of grant seekers just like you!
- Find out why people usually don’t get approved for these unique, debt-free, non-traditional business funding opportunities (including the 14 you’re about to find out about in this book)!
HERE’S THE AGENDA:
Get the top SECRETS to how (and what it takes) to WIN FREE MONEY (and get more of what you need for your business through grant-based funding)
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS:
CASH APP: $drajaustin
Discover what grant funding may be available to your small business and get some tips and advice on how to produce a compelling and well-written grant application.
This ‘Grant Game’ workshop is brought to you by Black Christian business woman, Dr. AJ Austin who has recently raised and secured over $25,000 in non-traditional business funding and financing (in under 9 months) to help cut her daily operating expenses!
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
- Regions Bank
- American Express
- Office Depot
to help Black women small business owners reach their small business capital raising goals!
In ‘The Grant Game’ class/event replay, she’ll reveal the top SECRETS Black business women must know like, easy expense examples of what can be covered by a grant or scholarship, which include things like:
- Private one-on-one business coaching/consulting
- Finance (Accounting / Bookkeeping Assistance)
- Marketing and sales help
- Mindset coaching
- Office space(s), and office furniture decor pieces
- Office supplies
- Business coaching / training & development content on areas of desired business growth
- Access to other grant/ funding databases to help extend the funding network opportunities
This session has been previously recorded and sent to everyone who registers.
This workshop is designed for Black business women who are interested in or brand new to the business grant application for their product-based and/or service-based (for profit or non-profit) organization.
Share this with a friend!
If you know someone who would benefit by attending this event, feel free to share this page with them or host it on your social media and tag me @drajaustin. Thank you!
SHE DECIDED WHAT SHE WOULD DO WITH HER FIRST GRANT OF $10,000!
If your business is underfunded, you need capital, and/or you require a helping hand in your business…
Take a chance on yourself and REGISTER NOW to discover:
- The (5) Stages of Businesses That Qualify for Grants
- Some Grants You Should NOT Apply for
- The #1 Reason To Apply for Business Grants
- How Receiving $24K In Grants & Scholarships Has Allowed Me to Do Well As A Business
- The Grant Game Fundamentals
- Small-Business Grant Application Submission Success Strategies
- Where to Start and What To Do Before You Seek Out and/or Apply for a Business Grant
- Why You Don’t Need to Hire A Grant Writer
- How to Apply for A Business Application (and Actually WIN)
- Award-Winning Grant Application Answers Revealed
- How to Apply for Business Grants
- Business Grant Applications for Beginners
- Questions to Ask A Grant Winner
- The TOP ‘Must Do’s’ for Applying for Business Grants for Your Black Woman-Owned Small Business
- Business Grant Application Opportunities for Black Women Small Business Owners
- How to Get Started with Business Grants
CLICK ‘PLAY’ TO SEE HOW
DR. AJ AUSTIN WINS PITCH COMPETITION!
REFUND POLICY: We do not offer refunds on our digital products. If there is a problem with the download process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help troubleshooting. If you still are unable to download we will provide a one-time courtesy copy with proof of purchase.
For more information on our business services, visit www.blacklifecoachcompany.com. If you enjoy this tool and find it useful, then be sure to stay connected for additional resources, tools and training that will set you on the path to success.
Like and connect with us and leave a review on our Facebook page here. Follow us on Instagram here. Subscribe to our YouTube channel here.